Telecommunications Funding for Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs)
Presenter: Natalie Verette, Director of Sales
Did you know there is a federal funding program that helps rural healthcare providers pay for their monthly telecommunications services? As of January 1st, 2017, skilled nursing facilities are now eligible to apply for this funding! Join us to learn eligibility requirements and how your healthcare organization can benefit from this funding program that can fund up to 85+% of your monthly telecom expenses.
This session will provide a basic level of understanding of how the Universal Service Fund (USF) is financed, collected and distributed and an overview of USF’s Rural Healthcare Program*.
• What is the Universal Service Fund?
• Universal Service Fund’s Rural Healthcare Program:
- Eligibility criteria for the program
- What services are funded
- How the money is distributed
- Funding calendar and timelines
- How this funding could impact your organization
* TeleQuality Communications is not affiliated with the Universal Service Administrative Company which collects and distributes the Universal Service Fund.