CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORIES
Western Mental Health Center
Business: Western Mental Health Center (WMHC) is a non-profit behavioral and mental health rehabilitation center providing a variety of comprehensive mental health services to Minnesota residents since 1959.
- Upgrade their bandwidth speeds to power their telemedicine technology and services
- Connect their remote satellite locations to their main office
- Enable their network to support an IP-based phone system
- Reduce the cost of their network through funding or other mechanisms as to not affect their bottom line
Business Outcome: Using TeleQuality Communications’ HealthNet network solution, WMHC was able to connect four of its locations using a Private network delivering various bandwidth speeds to instantly upgrade the quality and performance of their telemedicine services. Now, their telemedicine video conferencing sessions are streamlined and successful.
TeleQuality Solution: HealthNet
East Arkansas Family Health Center (EAFHC)
Business: East Arkansas Family Health Center (EAFHC) is a non-profit, FTCA-Deemed primary care organization devoted to providing accessible, affordable, and quality primary care, dental care, and support services to the underserved residents of rural Arkansas.
- Upgrade bandwidth speeds at all clinic locations
- Faster Internet speeds
- More efficient access to electronic health records
- Larger capacity for site-to-site medical data transfer
- Increased speeds for day-to-day administrative functions
- Smooth network transition during new facility opening
Business Outcome: With TeleQuality’s custom-designed WAN solution, EAFHC was able to significantly increase the efficiency of their business operations and health technology. Network reconfiguration and bandwidth upgrades achieved all their desired outcomes and the network relocation to their new facility was smooth and successful.
TeleQuality Solution: WAN Solutions