Last week, Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Sylvia M. Burwell announced nearly $156 million in funding to support 420 community health centers across 47 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. These grants will assist the centers in increasing access to integrated oral health care services and improving oral health outcomes for Health Center Program patients.
TeleQuality is thrilled to announce nine of our health center customers are recipients of this grant! Congratulations to:
- East Arkansas Family Health Center: West Memphis, AR- $350,000
- Health West, Inc.: Pocatello, ID- $350,000
- Las Clinicas del Norte: El Rito, NM- $350,000
- Valley-Wide Health Systems: Alamosa, CO- $525,000
- Cahaba Medical Care Foundation: Centreville, AL- $350,000
- Quality of Life Services, Inc.: Gadsden, AL- $350,000
- Rural Health Care, Inc./Azalea Health: Palatka, FL- $350,000
- St. George Medical Clinic: Parsons, WV- $350,000
- Monroe Health Center: Union, WV- $184,496
We are honored to be doing business with these outstanding healthcare centers who continually strive to provide the highest quality and level of care for patients, no matter how rural their location.
Join us in saying, congratulations!