The Mississippi Rural Health Association's 22nd Annual Conference will be held from November 16-17, 2017 at the Jackson Marriott: 200 E. Amite St. Jackson, MS 39201
Major healthcare speakers, plenty of continuing education opportunities, and fun networking events are just a few of the reasons to sign-up today!
Anticipated Continuing Education
- 13.5 hrs Mississippi Rural Health Fellow (MRHF)
- 13.5 hrs Nursing (general practice and DNP: anticipated hours)
- 13.5 hrs Hospital Administrator
- 13.5 hrs Nursing Home Administrator
- 10 hrs Accounting
- 8 hrs. AAPC Coding
- 8 hrs Certified Medical Education
Travel and Hotel
The Hilton will be offering group rate hotel rooms. More information available soon.